Friday 5 February 2010

I'm back !!! Wo hui lai le ~

One year had passed already .. Just like that , just just like that .
Must tell yourself , you're very lucky .. very lucky .
That is because , you can still read my blog like now.. RIGHT NOW! =]
That's lame ..

Anyways, Happy new year 2010 .


To talk about myself ,
I currently studying in the Upper Six . wuhooo!
Its been a tough year for me though ..
Stress , Worry , Anything .. anything that happened to me
But seriously , I'm lucky last year ..
I don't think I have the sad feeling last year and i hope
this year i wont get the sad feeling ..
However , stress remained ! Worrying remained ! damn !
I got to work hard on my studies.. please god, make me smart.
Ok enough about my own study part .

Last year on the may , I decided not to do blogging .
Because I think it was so so so so bored doing it .
But now , today .. I started to do some blogging ..
That was because Im so bored , and thats the reason why we do blog.
Cause at least , I can talk to myself .. I can think whatever stuff
and just write it in here..
at least this can kill my time rather than sitting down there and
not doing something...
I dont care my english was bad .. but well , at least Im trying to be
better ..
okay, that is just the reason why Im back. . as in, back to the blogging part.

Lets see, got what again ..
ohhh, that it lah .. enough already ..

p/s: This post like so random .

No comments:

Post a Comment