Wednesday 22 April 2009

Happy Birthday to me, the 224

Today date was , 22nd April .
Which represent 224 lah..
so easy~ right ?
yes, very right .. okay,
so you must remember this number ya.,
Today was my 18th birthday , and yes..
Im happy !!! Happy birthday to me.!



So that was Cake's Logo , and it bought by all of my friends at katok weh.
So nice~ Touched eh!!! I dint expect this will happen to me . But yes, It
happened on me sudah ni.. *phewits me*

But anyways, ' THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH! Zhen de hen xie xie ni men! '
and I wont forget about what had happened today at the school ..
( haluba me terus Legal , level 1 until 3 Power , the bakerlyn cake so nice eh , and of cos you guys my friend those who are in there singing bday song for me )


and again!

Thank you guys k!
really appreciated it and happy about it .
I did Suprised ~ Touched ~ Happy ~ Heaven too ~ Suang ~ :D

chii ehh~ Nice !!!


Bah , No More .

4 comments:

  1. Cool! I found your blog on your special day :)

    Here's your first happy birthday from a blog hopper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, good to hear that . :)
    and what do you mean by Blog hopper ? hah~
    and oh,, I dont get your name.
    so whats your name ?? =S

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Round 1, Round 2 and Round 3. haha.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, Round 3 is the best one. ;)

    ReplyDelete