Sunday 19 April 2009

Trip to Balik Kampong !

Alright ,,
So this time my blog would talk about
my trip when I balik kampong lah ..
So it would be at Tutong , Tangjong Maya .
To be more specific, it was my Mum's Old house.
=]

Alright , so from my house to there.
It took around 30 to 45mins, depend on how fast.
But anyways, we stopped by ' 18 batu ' to buy some vege.

and the picture below are the , ' 18 batu '
xD



After that, we keep on going till the Kampong place.
xD

But before that, I took a random shot there cause jammed for a time.
So here is it..


Then, sudah arrive liao. =]
Here are the picture of my Mum's Old house.
and also my childhood Underground loh .. cos
cos I always play the water when it flood.
then my cousin always teach me wwf.
and then, got ps2 can WATCH them play..
and then, many food.. and then, many chicken.
and then, can play hide n seek . many lagi TUU~






That it for my Kampong, but then.
The reason why we go back kampong thr
was actually because my parent wanted to attend
my cousin's daughter 1 year birthday..
haha xD

So yeap, and here was some of the pictures in there.




and you know what?
HOW CAN I FORGOT TO TAKE THE PICTURE OF HER!
garhhh~~ So forgetful ah me.. =.='

Bah , No More .

No comments:

Post a Comment