Thursday 12 February 2009

51 Things in my Room

Okay, so Im being bored at home due to my computer had injured and currently in an ICU state plus my parent was so busy until they dont have the time to send my Computer to make an Operation.. Right now I'm using my Bro lappy. =.= I actually think of the ' 51 Things in my room ' in youtube, and so I copy their ideal and do it in blog here just to throw away my boredom and my times. But they are making it in a video but mine are in Pictures, wuhoo~ a bit different. They are boring too i guess . xD

So here is it ,


This is the cap that I exchanged with my friend , Jun .


This is my BABY that accompany me to sleep de neh.. Zzzzz~


This is my key! my house key, so its quite important for me.. Cos i can go out anytime, xp


This is my most tahan de phone! drop drop drop, then inda rosak ehh. BAGUS n CHEAP!!


This is my Fake 'LV' wallet, so like it even tho its fake! cos,, my money wont Fly much when i Use that wallet.. so its good you know =p


This is Lighter,, Just to light my candle n burn other things tho~ I don't SMOKE! =.=


And here, the candles! Its actually very useful ler, that time Brunei Flood.. And my house got no elect,, so i Had been using it as my light for me to Bath, and others. *ahemms..



My Sport Car! Hope next time I will own the REAL one.. haha~


My 8 Years clock,



My Krim Otot , my Savior lar.. Sometime I will have backache after my bball or my muscles.. X.x


Matchsticks !! =C


Broken one,, sien~ just bought for few months and then.. PRAKZZ~ nabeh! All because of the Winamp fault ..


My Anak Patung, Pikachuuu ! Chuuuu!!! Last time I was a Pokemon Freak.


and My forget its name,, tortoise ka? hahaha


Doggie,, Its cool you now.. I still liked it .. =]


Thats the chocolate M & M .. Been with me since I was young lor..


This one also,, my motocycle.. Its a gift from Mcdonald.. I still rmbered that time was in Wee Nien Bday party.. haha! got free gift,, HAPPY eh..


Tong Sampah!! Also 8 years liao, that sampah.. x)


My hair wax, Gatsby Moving Rubber .. Its a good wax among all the wax I used.


My hair spray ,, to make my hair shape stays longer so Yentao longer? haha!


And my deodorant! hahaha~ Roll-On Armpits,, Cx


Nail-cutter , Saved me quite a lots of time when Spot Check happen at school..


SWORDS,, been keeping it too. cos its COOL for me.. x)


My ring,, x)


My wooden ring, from vietnamm ..


The slowest transfer speed Pendrive in the world! 4gb but so slow.. It took around an hour to transfer one Big file like Warcraft Game .. lols~


Cheapest Branded Pendrive , SONY . $6 dollar . 1Gb..


ohh~ my cute keychain. Bought it in Kb NanYang . =D


KungFu panda Tatoo~ Free gift from Maggie Mee .. x)Haven use finish lagii,,


B-mobile recharge card!! I'm b-mobile userr, ahaha.. Bad for Dst user.


Bought it at the mall , Used it on Prom Night.. haha~


Handphone Memory Card,, x)


Looney Tunes! hahaha, KFC free gift again~ =D I liked free gift tho,, cos No need to use my money,, =p


Thailand Keychain ,, forgot is who gave me. ?.?


My NBA Stars poster!!


HOOOOOK ! FUUUUU ! CNY sticket,, loh han guo fishhh~


My aircond fan,, o.o Seriosly ,, It is my aircond tu. I use my blanket even tho I juse use my fan and in speed 2/5 .


CNY sticket again! got Chai Sen Yea in my room door. very heng one my room,, xp


WATER! Is the best drink ever and its One of my favourite.


Chms batch, Still keeping it cos Its my memories.. haha.


First prize in Writing Chinese Language ,, When I was primary one. CHAMPION ler~ wuhoo! Bt then, I suck at chinese.. Cant reli read or write..


My school Pencil boxes, Gonna use it soon for my Six Form.. =]


My umbrella,, Use it for school de and also Shopping de. Useful wehh when Rain start.


Ohh~ This is my Multi-Purpose Scissor. Used for cut hair, cut paper n stuffs.. Using it for cutting my friend hair and my hair. Spot-Check.. yu know.. X.x


Arcade Tickets,, O.o Been cheating ppl money and im still be the stupid one to Go and play. But Fun mah! aiyooo~~ lols.


Oh, Medals.. Basketball, Javelin, Shot Putt, Long Distance running, and those are the Sport I did.. haha. But medals are useless , How I wish it to become certificate.


Name Tags? lol ,, Basketball thingyy..


SHANDY!! haha~ I drink it when it come to my special. Drink it as celebration? And I only drink Shandy,, others I dont know >< I dont drink alcoholic drinks except for Shandy! =D


This is the bag i Liked most! Can put many things inside ler,, haha. x)


My basketball bags,, The red one I like too so Big n Useful! Can put many things..

AND LASTLY !! =C


My Injured and my lovely computer !! Sighhh~~ So boring lah my life without it being alive . lols~

Okay, I think that it! and,, yeah .. Those are the 51 things in my room . =)

No comments:

Post a Comment