Wednesday 18 February 2009

My girl , wo de aii .. <3


. That her !



Okay, This is the girl which ultimately , seriously , freakingly , superbly , ultraly , legally , will attracted me whenever I saw her but only on the screen of television or computer screen . =( So sad~ How I wish I can see her in real life, or maybe take picture with her.. So why I chosen her as my girl ? Umm well , not only pretty. But yeah,, its like an angel for me? Yeah, something like that lar. Shes tall too, and of course, SEXY BABE! She also gave me a 100% feeling too eh. So you know how great she are to me. =p She is super ' Nu Ren Wei ' and sweet too when the time shes smiling loh.. haha. Gorgeous !! Awesome !! Phewwitss! <3 I bet you guys ever see her one eyh ? The first time I saw her was on the taiwan series , AI QING MO FA SHI . Then I started to Like her from that time.. Her name was Sui Tang . She is an model, and also an actress and that mean I totally got NO chance at all. =C Just can fancy her, and admire her, and look at her pics. Lol, but that okay for me..! Cause at least I knew who is my pretty girl if someone do ask me this question next time.

Here are some of her pictures that I could find,, <3 <3 <3


Sexy one , *droolsss*


Sweet one , *wuhoooo*


"Nv ren wei" one , *wooowww*


Normal one , *ahemmss*


Mature one , *awwwww*


Youngster one , *Phewitss*


Seductive one , *OmG!!!!*


This one, should be the best one I like. *mwahhh??* haha!!



So thats it! My girl , wo de aii .. <3
Don't steal her away from me k and pls " Zhu Fu " me and her k? =p

( Jian Liang & Sui Tang ) much much love ,

No comments:

Post a Comment