Thursday 26 February 2009

This is my MOTHER , :]

Hello everybody ,

Let me intro this women to you guys .

She is my MOM, MUM, MAMA, or MOTHER !

She like to do dancing , but just those easy one .

Shes not so tall one de, until my shoulder there .

She talks a lot one ah ! xiaoo~

She always do jogging or exercise at TASEK when I got school day.

She is my alarm too , =D =D =D

She called me , ' TITI ' since I was Born ..

She is a good housewife ! and I'm her good HouseSon.

She is so ' AI MEI ' de leh, and most girl r like that lah..

She sometime ON FIRE one ah ,, gila .. can nag yu until you ON FIRE oso ah.

She is just good lah! Every mother in this world are GOOD de. :)

A lot more to describe about her! hehehe~

okay ,, so this is her picture ! ^^


Took this picture since today morning,
at ' GOLDEN LEAF Restaurant ' around Batu Bersurat there .
Only two of us ~

We actually ate our Brunch that time.
But I still tapao again for afternoon use. =p


And now, This is me. ! Wuhooooo~

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~




So, Anyone who see my mum . Just say Hi to her, LOL! ><


With Love ,
HouseSon .

No comments:

Post a Comment