Friday 27 February 2009

Letter's Proved I'm BIG

I'm Form 6 Student already! I'm BIG already ,



Why I said I'm big?
It just because that, when the last time I was younger at around form 1 or 2 . I kept saying to myself , ' wah, those big koko and jiejie six form big ledi. I still got a long time to go again ' .
Now, Its my turn to become BIG! =D wuhooo~~

So yesterday I went to my old School , SM MENGLAIT to collected my letter .
I felt so special by that time , =p and yeah, I had accepted by the BIG School loh.
Now, I'm a PTE Katok Student loh. *peace*

From what I heard, Form 6 is gonna be so stressful , headache, and much more busy than secondary school . and OHH NO!! That mean, my head gonna feel the headache, the stress and then it become BIG . - -
Since the time I read the letter, my head are already stress . You know why?
Because when I read the letter , and the orientation took us 2 days.
Actually 2 days was okay for me, but then the problem is ,
It start from, 7.30am until 4.00pm !
OMG! Took so long for an orientation to happen . I wonder what so special about the BIG School . >< GILA BANAR NI~

haha! Well, I took Maths , General Paper , Physic ,and Biology .
' Dear God, Hope I will Success in all the subject I had planned to study. '


Here are the letter that Proved I'm already BIG. =D


That was the outer part only, Which made me felt special and happy when I saw it.


AND THIS ONE, are the INNER PART . - -

HOLY MAMA~ That was the Program of Orientation . Gila banar!
You see there, so much things to hear . Sigh~

The only things I worried about the new Big School was ,
1) The Discipline Teacher ! Pls dont be so strict ok .
2) The Principal ! Pls dont just care about Study, Sport also need!
3) The Teacher ! Pls dont be so racist , Must Love everyone ok esp me.
4) The Canteen ! Pls the foods must be nice one! Dont macam Expire.
5) The Students ! Pls be kind and good and even friend to me. =D

I think that is what I worried at the moment . Still haven go to the school yet .
=S * scary . .



AHHHH**



AHHHH**



LOL! Anyways, Congratulations for all the new BIG STUDENTS .
And oh yes, You guys who read up till here, pls lah.. Help me.
Just Wish me that I will success in all my four subject k?
BAH GOOD! =D Terima Kasih Banyak-banyak ..



*peace*v

No comments:

Post a Comment