Friday 13 February 2009

Valentine's Story of mine

Valentine's Day ! =] Its gonna be a wonderful times and moment for all the couples in the world and all of them would actually make their own Sweet , Romantic , and happy memories in their life. Awww!! Thats awesome right? Well, But that is not gonna happen on me for this year , 2009 . =C But anyways, I managed to do what I had done that day. . On my valentine's eve moment , I spent my times with Twilight! Just watched it that night , lols. Its a Nice movie,, Got Touched and yeah the Edward Cullen was so ATTRACTIVE just by looking at his eye . Yummy Edward :p !


" Twilight " (bought it at UNITEK, luckily it worked perfectly fine)

So, I woke up at around 11am on v.day ? Then the first thing I do was going to my window and looked at the weather.. Yeah! Its fine and sunny ... A good day for Valentine Day. =) Just like the picture down there..



Then, I spent my whole afternoon with one of my neighbour , Nicholas . Both of us are dateless.. haha' we was like, keep singing karaokae Ktv lah. After that around 4pm? we watch transporter 3.. so boring! =.= " Key to strip " lol~


There, on the right there was my neighbour. lol,, curi2 take picha of him ni..

Okay, for the night. I went to friend party. Can be count as the ' Dateless Party ' ? haha, cos most of the ppl in there are same like me. Dateless , X.x But yeah, the foods is nice and stuffs loh.. Got home at around 11ish ? and I cele my Last moment of valentine of 2009 inside my room. Drinking Beer,, so sad. But its just SHANDY! haha`


Beer! =)

So, lepas a2.. Ku kan pergi tidor dah eh ? Kind of sleepy by that time..
and that's my valentine story! wuhoooo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment