Monday 23 February 2009

Wei Zhi's Birthday Party

Sweet 16th birthday for Wei Zhi ! =]





The girl beside me is Wei Zhi , and you guys see the Red present I'm holding it? ;) Its a Prize lai ah.. HEHE! *ka-chinggg

SO !

This party happened yesterday night on 22nd February .
So her number should be, 222 and also Nicholas and also Chun Hann .
And FYI, mine was 224 eh~! Rmber yo~ =p =p

I went there at 5pm and my Big Brother sent me there at the 'Seri' there.
CHARCOAL BBQ & GRILL Restaurant , LeGallery .

After that, He went for basketball at Hainan. A bit miracle that he do Sport.
Then I met up with my friend, Joyce at Utama Bowling.

That my friend, Joyce !
Then we walked to the party there loh ..
We were actually quite early to there so We are like, trying to find thing to do.
and oh, We founded Singing Karaoke ! wuuhoo,, =p

Then umm,, more and more people come then foods are ready and we eat and eat loh.
Then we do vaining also loh. hahha~ and ohh~ the food are NICE! esp the Lamb!

Here are some of the 'Vaining' pics,












That it for the ' Vaining '
Umm, after eating .. We was like, walking around n chit chat n play along loh.
and then the Prize Event came, wuhoo ~ I got one of those prize. hehe!
*the red present , its actually a chocolate loh. Nice wehh! I ate 4 of it already..


Lastly, this is all the people who attended Wei Zhi party loh.





AND AGAIN! Happy Sweet 16th Birthday to Wei Zhi !!! =D lol~

" happy birthday "



AND its fun! =D hahaha~

3 comments:

  1. eih~
    you dint get the copy right permission of the photos from me leh~!!
    haha
    kidding
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I did okay,, your signature is at the back of the picture. so you cant see it from here, =p LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont remember signing the SOFT copy of it
    i dont even have the hard copy..!!

    got cha~
    haha

    ReplyDelete