Sunday 1 March 2009

First day on the March 09

Today is Sunday ,
The date was 1st March 2009 ,
The time was 2:55pm ,
The weather was Hot and Dry ,
Lastly , my mood was COOL and OKAY ! =D

For my tomorrow ,
It would be my first day of school ,
I don't know how am I going to sleep early ,
And I wonder what is going on tomorrow ! =S

But what I know now was ,
Tomorrow would be my very new beginning ,
and also my freshly Student Life too !
Wuhoooo~ =]





O K A Y !
Now would be the random stuffs , haha~
Its about my Basketball thingy .

Okay, see the picture below here . =D


Guess where is it ? HAHA~
It is located at Kg.Mata-Mata , Simpang 340 - 26 . =p

I always went there when I stay at home for that day .
Well, I always play with my neighbor .

NICHOLAS WEE , BILLY SHIM , BARRY WEE , ALVIN , ERIC ,
ANDREW , ERIC again , Xuan , WILLY .

Then now you see the picture below here ,


WAH! 3balls stuck in the nets. So cool~ and So random ! = =
hahaha~




O K A Y !
Now is the other random stuffs .
its about ' Sushi-Maki Buffet ' =D

wuuuu~ I went there again with my friends this time.
Only four of us , and we managed to eat 54plates !!
And this time is so much different from that time I went with my bro.

See the pic below, lol~

Wuiyohh, got Free Mee Soup again, don't know what is call. but yeah~
NYAMAN WEHH~ =D hahaha~


This is the last piece sushi I ate, yulks~ So not that nice . =S

And I just tried it Once. ><


This would be the finishing Blow by four of us ,


*ka-Ching !
' Sushi-Maki Buffet ' Had slaved by us again.. hahah~

This time I would give 8/10 points . *thumb up*
cos much more type of sushi were made . yummy~~




O K A Y !
The end ,

and a HAPPY SUNDAY ~ =]

No comments:

Post a Comment