Sunday 8 March 2009

Random Stuffs on Sunday

First, I would like to talked about my school thingy .

1)THE TEACHER ,

General Paper -
This teacher may looked young and maybe un-experienced ,
But from what I saw , seen and felt ;
she is Serious into teaching and also trying to make us improve.
That a good part of this teacher ,
and I liked her and no regret to let her teach . *thumbs up*

Mathematics -
This teacher looked young and really seem like a new teacher.
Which mean, not really experienced at all . Not so sure yet~
I'm kind of worried about her teaching ,
cause she dint teach but just giving us work to do.
and I think that because she had put much hope on us . =S
Now I wonder how the way she teach on this coming Tuesday .

Biology -
OKAY! This teacher is very experienced and yet she looked young too.
I liked her too, cause the way she talks , thinks are very fine .
Trying to make us know each other name , I mean the students.
and I even memorize all my classmates name on Biology class.
Which is good, I'm so curious to see how she teach us .
But I'm so scared right now about Bio, cause I saw the topic.

Physic -
She is a Chinese , and overall . She was okay and not bad .
The way she talks, not that clear sometimes cause not loud .
She looked quite fierce and
don't think we can talk when she is teaching . lol

That mean, all my four teachers is a girl. Wuuu~
So lucky me. =) haha!! *jking


2)THE CANTEEN

OH MY GOD ! The foods was so nice~ a lots of choice too !
haha , Black pepper chicken la. Butter milk chicken la. Ginger chicken la.
and a lots more lagi tuu . Nyaman eh~ Very happy when go to the canteen.
hahaha , =]


3)THE TOILET

Aiyahh~ all very fine , its clean.. Its just the mirror are made up of metal.
-.- so we cant really see ourselves very clear. lol~ Seriously tuu.
But a lot more better than my previous school lah , cause my old school toilet ah.
SHIT MAN! for ghost to go one, the door dont have lock lagi de.
want pang sai also difficult man! and no mirror lagi, the student so LIAR!
dont know why so stupid and go to destroy all those things.


4)THE HALL

NICE EH! Cold air-cond ! Good Floor and suitable to do sport !
Just the speaker are not really clear lah,
cant really hear what people talk when they talk in the stages using mic ?
><


5)THE HOMEWORKS

ARghh~ 2nd days of school. Already got homework , so stress man!
maths! got so many question to do again ,,
gp ! need to survey and ask and googling again ,,
Bio ! need to read chapter 1 lagi ,,
Phy ! nothing.. =D

Ok ok , thats it for my school thingy ..






NOW! Its the random thingy .
I actually got a free ' Readers Digest ' Book today !
haha~ Its from the internet and I downloaded it loh .
I think I saved up to 10bucks ? which is GOOD!
Can eat 10 packets of ' Nasi Katok ' =p
I don't really read but yeah!
Now 2009 already, Form 6 already.
I think I should changed myself and start to read more.
*amin* I must read MORE!! haha~
and of course, STUDY more!!!

So, here are some of the 'readers digest' pages I saved.


Idk what is that thingy , but I founded it weird and funny.
cause, how we put a gel in the ' PANG SAI TONG ' ?? = =


When I saw the pic up there, I think of my mom. LOL! Cause she doing dancing thingy.
NEW STEP and she always doing those STEP at home . haha~ Now I think, she had made
a good choice going to do those dancing thingy. *thumb up*


And this is the Funny Dog Pictures, lol~ Its cool ! =D


and this would be the Jokes session. haha~ I did smiled when i read it .

And a lots more again! But those are more onto words. so yeah, no need for that.





Hmmm, After this. MUAHAH~
' Happy Sunday ' is back . :p

And for tomorrow, is a Public Holiday.
YES BABY~

6 comments:

  1. WAHHH~
    all ur teachers chabo ahh~
    lucky eh u~ hehe

    - Jestina <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing that your teachers are experienced? My chem teacher eh....NVM..hahaha see yah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, lucky me. haha! =D
    dk why so gham ler, chun chun all four teacher are girl neh.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. I am a human being...nah~ hehe..i rather be anonymous.. xD peace out~

    P.S. I am NOT a stalker... hehe

    ReplyDelete