Tuesday 3 March 2009

Top 10 Men's on my world

The top 10 man's gave the impression of

Sexy,
Hot,
Handsome,
Cool,

And of course, Seductive . =D



So now let's start the show .
From the Top 1 to the Top 10 from my eye .
*droolss*


Top 1




Top 2




Top 3




Top 4




Top 5




Top 6




Top 7




Top 8





Top 9




Top 10




And for the Top 11,
thats me! ;] Wuhoo Wuhoo~ YAY! YAY! I can be in the Top 11.
[Joking]
haha~ HAHA~ haha~ HAHA~ eeerrr , Speechless!



Bah, So that was the Top 10 Men's !

4 comments:

  1. HAHA .maybe you can be the top 11 but just in your dream =DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..Top 9 is the best yo~ hahaha..and you, top 11? erm no comment? ahhahah....
    Guess who I am...heheh BE sumthng,... ahhaah

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! i can only be in top 11 inside my dream? CHEH! I can be in top 1 oso ah, in my blog. =p haha!! sorry for the late reply. I jus knew i got comment for my post. YES SO HAPPY WITH IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miharu, AHAHA! yeah, that right.. That why i put it that im speechless, =D i tink yu are AYAII ? yes yes?

    ReplyDelete