Monday 2 March 2009

1st time, Cutting own hair

Why I cut my hair myself but not going to saloon and cut ?

Sighh~

It is Because of my new school , today I got caught by the Prefect .
And one of the teacher even Praised my hair got a nice Hairstyle,
BUT He said, I will need to cut it .
Then I even wrote down my name in the discipline paper .
First day already that samseng , holy bad me . ><

Then then, Today my hairstylist Off day so he dint go to work.
And! I don't really trust other hairstylist and also lazy to go out.
So I planned to cut my own hair by myself and I DID IT ! =D
haha~ This is my first time though , very success I think..
It not that nice, but it was okay .

That the reason .





K, the picture below here was the ' Before '
*ahemm* Vaining again ~






Then these pictures below was the ' After '
*ahemm*
This is overall de,

This is side-side view de,, Phewits! Vain again~

This would be the Random one then, haha~ Vain are like that .

And oh, sorry ya~ Half-naked ..
I'm always like that when I was at my house .
And I think most of the boys are like that ..



okay, then this is the 'Progressing' when I was cutting my hair.
YULKKKKSSSSS~ EEWWWWWW~ SHIETTTT~~~
But yeah, Its my hair and my stuffs that had already Filled in my life
So I would need to Post these pictures up! wuhooo~~

This one is my hair when it dropped to the Sink or 'Xi Lian Dong' ? lol

This one is when I collected all together and thrown it to dustbin. ><
Its look like, EWWWW~ hahaha! I was a bit scared when I looked at it.
Like the, what movie already ah.. CHOII~

and oh~ Vaining time again . Lol~
That is when I take off my hair-pin and my fringe got curly up.. =.=

WUUUU~


Then, I guess I had success le eyh. For my first time,
hahaha. I just cutted my Top and the side of my hair.
The back of my hair, I couldn't see and reach there so I dint touch it.

So I hope, Tomorrow the Prefect wont catch me again .
and Hope the teacher would not say my hair again.
AMIN! =D

GOOD LUCK !

3 comments:

  1. HAIR BALL ? HAHA! =D I tot it was something from the waht ghost movie oledi. the hair come out from the Sink.? >< haha`

    I felt digusting too ok, when i look at it and touched it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ewwwwwwwwww~!!

    you're not a cat~

    or maybe you are one - undercover
    cos cats cough out FUR-balls

    oooooooooooo~...haha

    ReplyDelete