Friday 20 March 2009

7 Holiday Plans to do : )

Wuhooo~

School holiday for 10days!

Which is good for every students ~
Happy moment for them huh? Can enjoy huh ? Party huh?
YES LAH HOH ??

Pui Pui Pui~~ X.X
Holiday is the day for me to do assignment , homework , etc.
Arghh!! And Now I cant Count on the others already ..
I need NOT TO be lazy already ..
Cause you know what ??
Last time from Form 1 until Form 5, I never do holiday hmwrk.
Now I need to do it myself ..
Arghhh~ Babi ..!

So, I must post this post up so that I will SHOW OFF to you. =p
that I finish my homework by myself !
But not counting on the others like last time.

*amin amin* '



Okay, here are the plans I must finish it up.

1) Finish up my math homework . [DONE] <-- steady eh! HEHE!

2) Finish up my physic homework . [DONE] <--- Wuhoo~ Coulomb

3) Finish up my G.P assignment and Essay . [DONE] <--- MUAHAH! Happy eh,

4) Finish up my Bio *cell membrane* Project . [DONE] Cb, relax sudah! =D

5) Hang-out for at least 5 times . [ 5 / 5 DONE ] <-- CALL ME OUT!

6) Must go LAN-ZHONG at least 5 times . [ 2 / 3 DONE ] <-- FAiled. ><

7) Must happy everyday . [SUDAH HAPPY]


Then umm,, I guess that it eh for this 10 days plan. xD
Other not so important already. But then,,
" you read until here already,,
if got suggestion to change my plan.
Come find me eh! =p " lols~

Errr ,,

WUHOOO~
P/S : this style is quite good, can motivate you doing your work.

Bah , No More .

2 comments:

  1. sudah happy? ;p thanks to whooo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous lagi?? >< haha! yeah sudah happy , cos everything sudah siap .. and thanks to my friend of cos tuu.. they syg me wah! who are you lagi ni ?

    ReplyDelete