Wednesday 11 March 2009

I've a Unique Handwriting

HAHA~ HELLO AGAIN ! HI !
How are you ? I'm fine here !
What are you doing now ? I'm working on my new post now .
Anything special happen on you today ? OH YES !
So what is it ? I just knew I got an Unique handwriting. :P
*Answering for myself eh* *gila banar ni* ><

Bah, let move to my new post now.
Obviously , this time is about my handwriting .
=)

I think my handwriting are,
very unique
very Easy-Read
very Easy-Remember
very Doctor-Like
very nice
very special
very cool

And most importantly , It is very fast !
Can catch up with the teacher in the class .
So I wont miss any points. ;)
Very good right ? YES IT IS !


Anyways, a lots of my friend said my handwriting was a disaster.
Why ?
Cause sometimes they cant understand what I'm writing ,
or they cant read what I'm writing .
And I think this is why I said my handwriting are UNIQUE. =p

Sometime I myself cant even read and or understand what I had wrote.
That why, I said my handwriting are special cause it can trick me. =p

Then, I think my handwriting are very doctor-like .
Don't believe ? bah~ see the pictures below. =D

Doctor-Like right ? YES IT IS !

And why my handwriting are Easy-Read ?
See the picture below there ,

You can read and see ' Biology , General Paper , MATHS and PHYSICS ' right ?
That why I said my handwriting are Easy-Read . HAHA!

So I also think my handwriting are Nice too.
It is like, Saving my time , Saving my money .
Why ?
Okay, you will need to see the pictures below first.

Okay, so I don't use Tip-ex to erase the mistake I made.
But I just cancel it with a line . Got right ?
So I don't need to spend my money on buying tip-ex,
and this can help me to save my time too
So now you get it right ? My handwriting are NICE! =D

So other than that, My handwriting are CooL too.
It had its own way just like this picture below. hhehe!

Its something like a sign or logo of my name.
That how it made my handwriting become so Coolish. HEHE! =D


Then the most important part about my handwriting was,

F A S T !

LOL~ I can write the letter , ' A ' less than a second! HAHA~
jking la, every one can make it in less than a second to write a letter 'A'
I don't know how fast my handwriting are ,
But then, I just never late to copy teacher notes at the whiteboard.
That why I said fast. lol~
*ZOOM ZOOOMM*



*Speechless LoLs* >.<
*No Comment* cos I think I'm being SO SO lame here.
'',



Bah, No More
: )

4 comments:

  1. Tahu pun that you're lame...LOL... Like what? Today.. Jake Neo?? I don't understand..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol~ yah yeah i know. Im lame.. but is that a good or a bad thing ? LOLs! my name is jake, and his name is neo.. we're jack neo. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I know that's lame. I didn't know that you have a new nickname sudah. HAHAHA. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, i dont have nickname. x)
    i jus kacau vivian nia, cos that time neo was beside me.. haha~ x)

    ReplyDelete