Monday 2 March 2009

Story , of the PTE KATOK

Woah~ Today was the second day that I went to my new school , PTE KATOK . =D

It was just OKAY only , cause I dint get the Excitement or the Fun feeling yet.
Maybe it is because of the studying haven start ?
Lucky it was much more better than I expected. Pheww~

So, Today and yesterday was just the orientation day .
' SUPER BLUR , BORING , TIRED ' cause all the time was just only talking .
and all the students just sat down in the 'Weird' chair by hearing those talks.

Why weird?
Cause it made my BUTT pain just in a few minutes,
seem like something pop out from the butt spot in the chair there. lol~

So I had payed my school funds which just only B$73 for the yellow I.C holders.
and It last for a year. WOW! Fantastic ~
Cheap right? =D

Then , in the lunch time. The school sponsor us a Free Lunch again~
WOW! Fantastic again ~
Good right ? =( Good head!!
The rice is like so Jail-like , the chicken so KERAS and lousy part for me,
and gave me TIMUN lagi~
but then, Good also lah . Cause its free,and this can save up my money .
That is my Lunch for my first day ,
On today, the second time . They gave me Nasi Lemak ~
But I changed my lunch with one of my new friends , into Nasi with Daging n Vege
It was not that bad~ Maybe Im hungry that time ..

After that ,
On the first day, the teacher distributed the P.E House shirt for every student.
I'm in the GREEN HOUSE , =D
The shirt was so Not that nice ler , cos its like . OLD fashion? lol~

That what happened yesterday ,
Today it was much more better .
Cos we did walking around to find join our CCA .
I choose Basketball , and Adventures =D

And, I had made a bank account at BIBD Bank , haha~
I have a BANK ACCOUNT already , yahoo ! My first one lagi ..

So, tomorrow would be like. More into study part and
I heard there is a math test . Holy~ So fast !

Bah, ok

2 comments:

  1. green color is COOL!!! all the best for ya studies there.. make sure u make it.. don't follow my bright path!

    ReplyDelete