Monday 16 March 2009

Beware of this Food yoo !

Hey guys and girls ! =S

B E W A R E ! D A N G E R O U S ! D O N T R Y !


HAHA~, never order this food ah ! [ As shown in below picture ]

*I'm so sasak and tulan and dissapointed
when I first tasted it or drank the soup.
Wuah lao,, *(&@$*&*$)(*&)($@*)@(*!!!! @.@

So what is it called ?
Tom Yam Fish with steam rice ,

So why I'm fade up with it after I tasted it ?
Because
- Its Tasteless
( Maggie Tom Yum much more better than it . x10 times better )
- Its cheated on me !
( It wrote in the menu Tom Yum Fish , But it came out as a SOUP )
- The fish meat was like, LAO YAH punya FISH meat ah~
( When I bite on it, it is so rough one ler )

This is really really true !
and Even 3 of my friend said it tasted bad! Wah lao eh~

Then, that was okay for me cause that what I ordered right.
And I asked the waitress for the price, Its B$6.00 ! o.o
Then I'm like,
' WTF ? This food worst than maggie, can cost that high ? '
So I kept on eating it until the fish and vege finished la.
I just don't drink the soup !
Then after that,
I'm like finding all the meat and vege in the TomYum soup.
then suddenly! I'm even more Fade up !

You know why ?? WAH LAO~
See this picture below !!

WHAT KIND OF ANY RESTAURANT !
will gave a Broken Onion to the customer and eat it !
Its like, already Broken so throw it up or something.
But they Don't !!
Lucky I found that evidence ~
Shieettt man~
So NO HAPPY ah, when I eat that TOM YUM soup!


But anyways,,
I managed to finished up my rice
with my fish and vegetables inside the soup.
and also WITH MY SAVIOR FOOD ! [ see below ]

Muahah~ That was my friend food , Kari Mee .
I used that kari soup and poured it into my rice loh.
But seriously that KARI MEE can eat ! cos its nice !


I'm just complaining about that TOM YUM FISH only ,
so thats it !
and ohhh , That food was in T.T Blues Restaurant la .
And that time was having 50% discount .
So My Tom Yum Fish was B$3 loh , but still not happy!
I rather buy maggie tom yum or nasi katok ah~
Then, other was PERFECT and OKAY ! Just only the TOM YUM!
Other than Tom Yum Fish in the MENU , you can Trust it!
Don't worry , : )

*just share my SASAK feeling here. =p

Bah , No More .

4 comments:

  1. First time, i can see that you are so f*** up haha. Won't at those kind of stuff. Anyways, I don't even like spicy food. LOL. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL~ ya bah! F*** up eh, wasted my money lagi tuu.
    and eat those kind of food. haha.. x)
    if free, then im okay with it one tuu..
    ohh, you dont like spicy food ..
    me is nt bad,
    quite like it ! if its tasty.. lol
    like, TOM YUM (not the one above de)
    laksa!! =p then umm,, spicy vegetable.
    MANY MANY lar~ haha!

    again, BEWARE OF THE TOM YUM FISH !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy yummy..I love tom yum~
    eyy, you didn't know how to pick a restaurant ka?haha
    arghh..now I'm starting to get hungry after saw those pictures~XP
    And the broken onion, what kind of restaurant is it?phew..

    ReplyDelete
  4. no lah,, just dnknw how to pick what food is suitable only.. haha

    hungry? go makan la. masak mee goreng! nyaman oh..

    yeah loh, the onion yu see it right ? = =

    ReplyDelete