Friday 20 March 2009

I 100 Truths , by Maguro

I was tagged by Simmy the Maguro(tuna?). The number not 'ZHUN' or 'gham' and I think that because someone Maguro's friend accidentally deleted some of the question but yes, it is good for me and you who read this post right now cause it can save up your and my time to read it. =p

001. Name → Liang

004. Zodiac sign → Taurus

005. Male or female → The Manly - Male

006. Elementary → Chung Hwa Elementary School

007. Middle School → Chung Hwa Middle School

008. High School → Sekolah Menengah Menglait Gadong.

009. College School → PTE,Katok [ BE 21 ]

010. Hair color → Black Hitam <-- the best !

011. Long or short → Short

012. Loud or Quiet → LOUD

013. Sweats or Jeans → Jean

014. Phone or Camera → Phone eh~ Best choice lar~

015. Health freak → YES! I am a Very very health freako .

016. Drink or Smoke? → Drink water ! But No smoke ~

017. Do you have a crush on someone? I think yes , or maybe not .

018. Eat or Drink → BOTH but I prefer eat , EAT EAT EAT!

019. Piercings → I don't have extra hole .

020. Tattoos → Planning to get one , ;)

023. First piercing → No extra hole already, so yeap . =p

024. First best friend → Lik Yong

025. First award → During kindergaden one! Got 1st prize lagi~

026. First crush → Adriana Lima

027. First pet → Kucing Orange Color , die because of fighting

028. First big vacation → Vietnam

030. First big birthday → Umm , Don't know

049. Eating → Posting new post now

050. Drinking → Typing now ?

052. I'm about to → sleep after I finish up this what 100 truth ?

053. Listening to → Fan


054. Plans for today → Going out later in the afternoon ,

055. Waiting for → It to be happen on me !

YOUR FUTURE:

058. Want kids? → Yes, a good one! Please don't pop out the noti one

059. Want to get married? Yes , with a PRO WIFE . =p

060. Careers in mind → Pilot, engineering , P.E Teacher , chef, hair-stylist

068. Lips or eyes → Both eh~

070. Shorter or taller? → I d k ! Mean what?

072. Romantic or spontaneous → I d k ! Spontaneous ?

073. Nice stomach or nice arms → Both eh~ Two nice better than one

074. Sensitive or loud → Loud better, sensitive too soft

075. Hook-up or relationship → I agree with Tuna? Both are the same

076. Trouble maker or hesitant → O.O you think ???

HAVE YOU EVER:

080. Lost glasses/contacts → Never, cause my eye are perfect! ;)

081. Ran away from home → Never eh~ I love my house

082. Held a gun/knife for self defense → Hold water gun, and knife to cut onion etc.

084. Broken someone's heart → I think yes la~ Awww*

085. Been arrested → Yes, when I was doing some bad thing. :p

087. Cried when someone died → Yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

089. Yourself → Yes, I can !!

090. Miracles → Yes.

091. Love at first sight → Yeah, I do believe on this .. My flower! =p

092. Heaven → OHH FREAKING BELIEVE and I LOVE TO BE IN HEAVEN if can.

093. Santa Claus → No ,

094. Tooth Fairy → I d k apa ini ..

095. Kiss on the first date → Never, but will try to.Ehsehh~

097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Probably yes!

098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → Not so

099. Do you believe in God → Oh yes god ! Make me alive~ Thank you god..

100. Post as 100 truths and tag 0 people →

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.


Bah, No more .

6 comments:

  1. wahh your cat mati 'cause of fighting ahh~ T__T

    LOLness! Tag 0 ppl

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh ko!!! Who you like ah? Come on..Tell you mei~ hehehe.....I always ask you but you always no one le.. >_> ahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA~ yeah loh my cat die of fighting wah.
    he became so skinnier and skinnier until no meat that the body is only the bone. slowly n slowly it dint move and jus stay at thr breathing cos no energy. then it die.. xD

    Yeah, lazy tag ppl bah. haha` =]


    and viv, reli bah. haiyoo~ =X

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahhahaa!!! ok! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you dont feed your cat ahh? become sooo skinny. it didnt wana eat? T__T that was like my mama's doggie last time. became skinny and died.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nope,, put food at thr alrdy. bt then, i tink he know that he will die so he jus came back my back of the house and slowly die.. >< lol~ last time i dn hab computer and phone ah. i keep play with him one tuu. >< and he is so horny one! HAHA~
    i tink with me like 2 or 3 yrs oledi tuu.

    oh, yur mama doggie oso like that ah. maybe sick kali~

    ReplyDelete