Saturday 14 March 2009

The ' Sepuluh Juta Ringgit '

Hey you!
Imagine you've just come into ten million dollars .
How do you spend it ?

LOOK AT THE PICTURE BELOW ,

WAH SIOK BERABIS eh, AKU MAU SAYA MAU ! $.$

Muahaha! *evil laugh*



So did you feel of wanting to get it and own it
when you look at the picture above just now ?
If you don't , you are such a STUPID person eh..
HAHAH~ Cause without money, how you survive eh ?
AND
If you do ,BUOOO~ you are such a TAMAK person eh.
Keep think of money saja eh~ Ah deh deh deh!!! =p
Joking la, If you do think of wanting to own it.
That a good thing ! =D
Because I do feel like wanting it and own it bah .
MONEY x ah~ Siapa inda mahu ? Right kan ?

And here another question ,

So did you think of what you gonna do with the money
at the moment when you look at the picture above ?
If you don't ,
that mean you will never got the chance to come into
' SEPULUH JUTA RINGGIT ' =p
If you do ,
that mean you will gonna come into
' SEPULUH JUTA RINGGIT again ' BUT
You will need to share it with me.
50-50 ok ? YES OK! =)
*answering for myself again*
HEHE,


So, here is what I'm gonna do when I come into
the 10 million dollars. "Insyallah"
v(S.S)v *peace yo


1)
I'm gonna bank in my 10million dollars into my bank account first eyh!
SAFETY COME FIRST x ah, that what we must always think when doing things.
=p


2)
I'm going to buy a new house , which I like one .
Let's see how nice my house are , =p

Look something like that, and I will built an outdoor pool .
So that I could bring my friends or relative to swim at my house. wow~

Then, I will make an POOL-VIEW Cinema. During night, can watch movie
in the middle of the pool using ' TALAM Pong ' which float in the water
and yu just lie down there. Just like the picture below. WOw~


Then, Confirm I will make an indoor basketball court.
Cause I liked basketball and so do most of My friends .
and I can Bring them come along anytime they want to play bball.


Then, I will build a KTV ROOM ! Wuhoo~

Can sing anytime I want ah! Until voice break ah, lol

Then, I'm going to make a bar in my living room.


and many many lagi! All the things I like to be at my house.
HAHAHAHA! Of course, I wont forget you guys! I will keep make a party
and invite you guys =D haha~
Can come anytime you want too lagi ah, *AMIN*
^^
Good ler, got think of you guys my friends here. =p
HAHAHA!


3)
I must buy these car for myself . Wuuu~
Been liking those cars since a long time ago loh.

This car was , Toyota Caldina GT-4 N-edition [Must be in White color]


This car was , Mitsubishi AirTrek [Either Red Or Black In colour]

HEHEH, So nice right ?? =]
and I bet two cars are more than enough for me.
*zooom zoooom*
This year I'm gonna get my license around mid may or June.
But I'm not sure got car to use or not .. Hmmmp~


4)
I will gave 1 Million to my parent and let them enjoy. ;)
Good kid right ? =p They don't need to work anymore ..
And , 500 thousands for my big brother . That enough for him ,
hahaha ! Cause he still need to work .

And oh ya,, My family must live at my lovely house
cause I dont want be a loner man . haha~

5)
I will buy Ipod Touch 16Gb .
Whatever nonsense good bad lousy nice songs pictures or what what.
I just put it inside the Ipod. So nice ler~ I must buy it !!



6)
Then, Nokia n85 . OMG! Very nice and it attracted me ler,
slide phone, 5mp, wifi, what also got ! Perfect for me. =D



7)
Then I will buy a WHITE psp for myself . Put inside my bag,
Bring it anywhere .. So when I'm bored or what, can play it.
hahaha~ =]



8)
Then umm, Travelling around the world likes


BANGKOK! wuu, I want to take pictures with the PONDAN at Thailand. HAHA!
They look like girl one de ler ,,
Then go to the temple and pray pray lagi..
and Give respects to the monk at there..


SDNEY! Wuuu~ Go to the Harbour Bridge and vaining myself at there.
and want to go CLUBBING eh! Boom boom boom~


TAIWAN! Want to find HE JUN XIANG and take pictures with him.
and I will hunt down almost all the taiwan foods ! wuhoo~! Nice nice ..
And I also want to cut hair at there, like the hair of MING SING terus.
Clubbing also ler ,



JAPAN! Go eat sushi , then see the KAWAII girl at Japan. PHEWWITSSS! =D

and etc la, but those are the places I will go first .


9)
Then I will open shop and do some business !
Restaurant , Cafe , Hair Saloon , and build house or building for rent.
Restaurant or Cafe , I will make the Shop's name call,
IDK Restaurant or IDK cafe .
Why ?
Cause everything I ask my friend or my friend ask me
' where to eat? where to go ?'
and they or me will reply ' I don't Know '
I bet this is so so TRUE right ?
and yes, those who said I don't Know will go to my shops.
haha~
If I'm not mistaken,
I will need to share my earning with one of my friend.
Cause she came up to this idea one. HAHA!
And I LOVED to eat! haha~




Then why Hair saloon? Cause I liked hair! =D
I want to own a Top 10 saloon in the world .
and Brunei would be the main branch. =p
Then open up in Malaysia, USA, Japan, Taiwan. etc


Why still earn money?
Of course I still need to earn money ,
my kids le? my grandkids le? lol~
Money will gone if you don't refill it. =p
right right ??


10)
The rest , I will save it up in my bank there.
and Use it when I need to .




HO HO HO HO ! HA HA HA HA ! HE HE HE HE !
That is what I'm going to do if I come into
' SEPULUH JUTA RINGGIT ' =D

Seriously , this is SO SO nice !
So nice eh , I wrote this blog also feel nice ah.
Can feel how nice it is when I got the 10 mils .



Bah, No more .
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment