Tuesday 10 March 2009

LaLaLaLa~ ' Fei Ni Mo Shu '

WOW! I'm singing ? HAHA~
okay, that is my ugly voice ya..
So, Must don't remember ya !
If not,
you will have a nightmare tonight.
about the Fei Ni Mo Shu by ugly voice liang. =p
hahaha` okay,,
It is just a short clip lah, not full song.
I know its totally not good, but yeah.

Again, Its related to me.
It is my stuffs that filled in my life.
and of course, I sang it already ..
So, counted as my stuffs! YAHooo man!
So I posted this up,
it is also because I wanted to .
So yeah~ Happy Go Lucky *



BAH~ Here we go ,,
' Fei Ni Mo Shu by AI WO !!! Liang '

LALALALALA~



oh ya! here is the lyrics ,
Do sing along with me if you like Fei Ni Mo shu ok? BAH OK~
Of course not with Tank this time, but with me . haha~
If not, you go and open the 100% Original by Tank de la.

Here is it ,

" Hi ,
wo xian zai hui chang fei ni mo shu
wo chi dao bu hao ting ,
ke xi wo hen xiang chang *hang* er yi ..

wo bu chi dao
wo bu dong wei she me wo yao chian zhe ni de sou de gan jue
jiu shi nar yang zhi

*snifffs*


Dong de rang wo wei xiao de ren
Zai mei you shui bi ni you tian fen
Qing yi chuang jin wo de xin men
Ming tian de mei meng ni wan cheng

Zheng ge yu zhou
Hao han wu bian de jin tou
Mei ke miao xiao xing qiu
Quan dou rao zhe ni zou

Ai wo fei ni mo shu
Wo zhi yuan shou hu
You ni gei wo de xing fu
Ai wo fei ni mo shou
Ye shu hui xiao ze ku
Tang na ren shi ni suo yi
Bu pa ku ~


LALALALALALALALALAL! *CRAZY*

WUUUU KAKAKAKAKAKA! *EVEN MORE CRAZY!*

Bye Bye "





Uh-oh ,,
Something is going too happen so soon~ =p

12 comments:

  1. Teach me chinese laa~then I'll give comment on ur singing..hahaha..
    What is the meaning of Fei ni mo shu anyway?
    You got talent...on speaking in chinese~wuahahaha..just kiddin'
    Err, overall, not so bad laa but not that good either~I like tank's voice more..XP
    But, the ending part.."Wuuuuu kakakaka!" LMAO!!!XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, i know right .~ =D

    nah~ you dont need to learn chinese. cos i only know how to speak chinese only.. write or read, sorry i cant. LOL! ><


    tank voice is perfect eh~ he is real singer neh! haha, im fan of him tho~ ><

    Wukakaa is nice right? I knew it. ;) lol
    *perasan..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wukakakakakaa???? O_O Sorry, I wasn't suppose to comment anymore cause probably you might know me kan? haha..and did you have a flu or is that really i mean artificial-sniff? haha..sorry..It was......ok? hahah...try to sing Your Guardian Angel? I think erm..better?

    byee for now and forever...hahaha....LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY~ NO! you cant go away ,, i still dnknw who are you, so you can keep post as you like.! LOL~
    yeah, i got flu yday night. bt nw it was okay..

    your guardian angel? woah~ I dnknw english song.
    i will try, if yu tell me who are you ? :p lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhaahah....But at least today you know who I am right? LOL!!!! Guardian angel is nice? LOL... byee

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok..I'll tell you who I am.... Ready?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a Katok student~ LOL.. LMAO~

    ReplyDelete
  8. >< yeah, i know who you are already! haha`
    KA*CHING! =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. what? Who? KA*CHING your head ah... so? I am? hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  10. =S arghhh~ SO CONFUSE! >< pffft~

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha..owhh..I thought you could read & write~XP
    Okay okay..

    yeah, I like tank's voice, but I'm not really a fan..hahah

    LOL..yeah, the wukakaa is nice, it could make you win a singing contest~LMAO...XP

    BTW, who is that anonymous?Is it the same anonymous who drop a message in my chatbox?
    Or maybe not?hahahaha..a girl kah?

    ReplyDelete
  12. aku pun inda sure eyh,, =S confused dah ku. lol~

    bah,, if i get a chance to join a contest,, i will wukakaka at thr.. =D hAHAH!

    ReplyDelete